- Charge(s): M, 10 years; M, 7 years
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4/5:00pm; School Year Hours: Some flexibility needed in Summer.
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours: 30
- Paid Time Off/Benefits: Nanny will earn 1 weeks (30 hours) of PTO every 6 months or 2 weeks (60 hours) every year. PTO may be used for any reason, including vacation, illness, medical appointments, family care, and personal business. This is in addition to 6 paid holidays that fall on a normal Monday-Friday work schedule (New Year Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day).
- Driving Requirements: Driving will be required
- Starting Hourly Rate: $25 on a W-2
- Cross Streets: N 40th Street and East Deer Valley Road
- Projected Start Date: At or by June 2022
- Position Duration: Long term
Job Category: Nanny
Job Type: Part Time
Job State: Arizona
Job City: North Phoenix
Job Length: Long Term