- Charge(s): 2.5-year girl & 6-month boy
- Hours: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-7:00pm in addition to weekend hours. Family can be flexible with the schedule and offer more or less hours.
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours: 30-35
- Paid Time Off/Benefits: Nanny will earn 30 hours of paid time off every 6 months; or, 60 hours per year. PTO may be used for any reason, including; vacation, illness, medical appointments, family care, and personal business. In addition to, 6 paid federal holidays which fall on the nanny’s normal Monday-Friday working day (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day).
- Driving Requirements: Driving is required
- Starting Hourly Rate: $35-40/hour DOE paid on a W2
- Projected Start Date: At or by May 16, 2022
- Position Duration: Long term
Job Category: Nanny
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job State: Northern California
Job City: Redwood City
Job Length: Long Term