- Charge(s): F, 4.5 years old
- Hours: Monday 11 am – 6 pm; Tuesday 12:45-6 pm; Wednesday 11 am – 6 pm; Thursday 12:45- 6 pm; Friday 12:45 – 6 pm. *Weekends optional but appreciated before big trials/projects due. This may be 3-4 times per year, and will need someone at least 5-7 hours over the course of a weekend.
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours: 30
- Paid Time Off/Benefits: Nanny will earn 1 week or 40 hours of PTO every year. PTO may be used for any reason, including vacation, illness, medical appointments, family care, and personal business. This is in addition t0 10 paid holidays (New Years Day, MLK/Civil Rights Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day). Separate and in addition to PTO, Nanny will receive up to 4 work days per year (or additional per employers discretion) for sick days.
- Cross Streets: N 36th Street & E Cholla Street
- Driving Requirements: Yes
- Starting Hourly Rate: $24/hour paid on a W2
- Projected Start Date: As soon as possible, start date is end of July but no later than August 1, 2022
- Position Duration:1 year, possibly longer
Job Category: House Manager Nanny
Job Type: Full Time
Job State: Arizona
Job City: Phoenix
Job Length: 1 year Long Term