- Charge(s): F, 4 years old; M, 2 years old
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours: 40
- Hours: 4, 10 hour days. Nanny should be flexible with what 4 days the family will need covered, it might change week to week.
- Paid Time Off/Benefits: Nanny will earn 1 week (40 hours) of PTO every 6 months or 2 weeks (80 hours) every year. PTO may be used for any reason, including vacation, illness, medical appointments, family care, and personal business. This is in addition to 6 paid holidays that fall on the nanny’s normal working day (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day).
- Cross Streets: E Camelback Rd & N 24th St
- Driving required: Yes, daily.
- Starting Hourly Rate: $25-26/hour DOE paid on a W-2
- Projected Start Date: ASAP
- Position Duration: Long Term
Job Category: House Manager Nanny
Job Type: Full Time
Job State: Arizona
Job City: Phoenix
Job Length: Long Term