- Charge(s): M, 6; M, 2; F, 2; Baby due April 2023
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours: 40
- Hours: Ideally afternoons/evenings will be most needed. **Flexibility with the schedule and hours will be needed.
- Paid Time Off/Benefits: Nanny will earn 40 hours of paid time off every 6 months; or, 60-80 hours per year. PTO may be used for any reason, including; vacation, illness, medical appointments, family care, and personal business. In addition to, 6 paid federal holidays which fall on the nanny’s normal Monday-Friday working day (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day).
- Cross Streets: E Pinnacle Peak Rd & N Hayden Road
- Driving required: Yes
- Starting Hourly Rate: $30-35 DOE paid via payroll on a W-2
- Projected Start Date: As soon as possible
- Position Duration: At least 9-12 months
Job Category: Live-in Nanny
Job Type: Full Time Live-In Part Time
Job State: Arizona
Job City: North Scottsdale
Job Length: 1 year